Premiere Props will be auctioning off 200 rare Michael Jackson (and family) photos on June 21 & 22. Fans from around the world may bid on-line, via phone or in-person. In total there will be over 1,000 items up for sale over the two days. Please let me know if you need additional information or photos, or if you would like to talk to someone from Premiere Props.
PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION OFF A COLLECTION OF 200 NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOGRAPHS OF MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS BROTHERS ON SATURDAY, JUNE 21 AND SUNDAY, JUNE 22
PLUS OVER 1,000 ITEMS FROM FILM AND TELEVISION
EL SEGUNDO – Premiere Props announced they will be auctioning off a collection of 200 never before seen or published photos of Michael Jackson and his brothers with the negatives and all reproduction rights on Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. The photos range span several decades – from The Jackson 5, through Thriller and the Victory Tour. There will be a preview each day from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
In addition to the Jackson photographs, there will be over 1000 movie and television props, costumes and rare classic posters auctioned including:
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi – one of the screen used Sarlacc tentacles.
- X-Men Days Of Future Past – Wolverine’s (Hugh Jackman) pair of screen used claws housed in the original production carrying case with special cutout foam lining inside.
- Justin Bieber’s Wallet with His Personal Driver’s License & Credit Cards – Justin’s actual personal Georgia Driver’s License, along with two of his personal Debit Credit Cards, both imprinted with his name. **These pieces are for display only and cannot be used in any way as identification.
- Hugh Hefner Signed Red Velvet Smoking Jacket – From one of Hefner’s infamous Playboy Mansion Centerfold Pool Parties co-hosted by Carmen Electra. The jacket is signed by Hefner and Electra, as well as some of his other most prized Playboy Centerfold celebrities.
- Marilyn Monroe Herb Stern Original Photo Proofs – From one of the most legendary Marilyn Monroe photo sessions in history, known as “The Last Sitting”, are these massive oversize color proof prints created by famous photographer Bert Stern in June of 1962, just weeks before Monroe died.
- Britney Spears – Costumes from both Spears’ Circus and Womanizer videos that were designed by aura Duncan.
- Three Stooges Collection – a collection of items including Curly Howard’s iconic infamous personally engraved gold money clip, personal family album photos from the estate of Moe Howard and Shemp Howard, personal letters, and Shemp Howard’s own “Idea” Notebook, full of his handwritten ideas for jokes, sight gags, monologues and sketches as well as personal thoughts, diaries and drawings.
- The Big Bang Theory – Penny’s (Kaley Cuoco) Screen Worn Tank Top
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure – Miniature Screen Used “Flying Phone booth” Socrates and Sigmund Freud figures
- Charlie Chan’s Murder Cruise – Charlie Chan’s screen used Racing Rocking Horse from the 1940 film
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.
Premiere Props, 128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 United States