NMB Live Broadcast
Wrinkly Rockers Club has invited you to their live broadcast BluesRockFest 2016.
This is our 4th Annual BluesRockFest and the event is quickly gaining recognition for the quality of the acts and the outstanding sound at the venue. Added to that the fact that the headline acts really “are” worthy of that tag and you have a must see event. This year is no different and we are delighted to welcome The Stevie Nimmo Trio to headline the event with a quality “undercard”.
Sep 24, 2016, 3:00pm (Timezone: Europe/London)
Wrinkly Rockers Club has invited you to their live broadcast John Verity ‘Live & Unplugged at the Inamo London’.
Sep 08, 2016, 8:00pm (Timezone: Europe/London)Click here for your timezone
Calling all artists, educators, musicians, bands; business, agency, PR & social media managers, labels, publishers, manufacturers and brands, and anyone who wants to make their living in the music industry:
Hi everyone, Cliff here, President and Co-Founder of NuMuBu Corporation, Inc.
I am thrilled to announce that Dan Shinder and Lori Shube, Executive Producers of Drum Talk TV have become members of NMB Live and have chosen us as their home for live webcasts of their marketing courses for the music industry, “Social Media On Steroids.”
Regardless of what you know (or think you know), or where you are in your music industry career, I invite you — urge you — to read the information below from Dan and Lori and join them for their presentation this month!
All the best,
Here’s a message from Dan and Lori on what their webcast is all about and how it can help every member of our community:
Do you think you could get more exposure and bring in more income if you had thousands, or tens of thousands, of active fans in your Facebook community every day, who are in love with your brand?
Of course you could!
Join us for a LIVE Webcast where you can ask questions!
If you are not getting dozens or hundreds of comments and shares on almost EVERY Facebook post on your Fan Page and if your “People Talking About This” (PTAT) is less than 30% of your page Likes, you NEED to attend this event to learn how to get better results!
What Are Real Results? We show you what to look for—and WHY YOU SHOULD CARE!
Choose from two dates (you can choose your date in the registration area at the end of this email):
May 21st (Saturday, 10am-Noon Pacific) or
May 24th (Tuesday Evening, 6pm-8pm Pacific)
Here’s what we’ll be discussing inside the LIVE Webinar:
- Why is it important to build a huge online following? You can’t sell to or get hired by people who aren’t in love with what you have to offer. You will learn the steps to building an audience of your target market!
- A “Following” is not a collection of Fan Page Likes, a Following is made up of people who really care about your product; your music; your services – whatever it is you have for them. You will learn how to put your best first foot forward and begin creating content that will compel them to respond & share.Fans in love with what you do become CUSTOMERS!
- You will learn what frequencies to post on your channels and why these are part of the ingredients that get results!
- You will learn how to manage your content distribution among your channels using an editorial calendar and how to load your posts into a queue!
- You will get an introduction to how to create a running inventory of content for your target audience to evoke that brand love without banging them over the head by merely constantly promoting to them!
- You will learn to stop talking at them and learn to talk with them and be inclusive! This is not only where the trust and likeability factor kicks in, but this is the content that keeps them following you, NOT your commercials every day of what you want them to buy or see!
- You will also learn how to utilize valuable interaction with your audience by monitoring comments on posts (yes, we’ll show you how to get comments on posts!) which will give you your own focus group! This is where you learn!
- We don’t just give you theories and fragments that you don’t know what to do with, we give you a system you can use to immediately start getting better results. What we teach becomes an ongoing practice for ongoing results.
- What we teach you can use on ANY social media platform. How can we say this? It’s because Facebook formats & methods are the most comprehensive. So if you learn how to do successful communication through visual posts, video posts, or even links on Facebook, you will be doing the same thing on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, music networks, news sites, and any other platform where you do social posts!
EXPOSED! We have worked with clients ranging from individuals to multimillion dollar corporations with over a dozen brands under their roof. In January we were invited to present a 1-hour excerpt of our courses at the Winter NAMM Show. The audience was full, and we had people asking us questions for 2 hours after our presentation because they just learned how they are not getting social media ‘right’ even though they’ve been posting like mad for months and even years!
Click on the photo below to watch a clip about our special NMB Live Webcast this month with clips from our presentation at Winter NAMM16!
Why learn with Dan & Lori of Drum Talk TV? Many companies offer a “social media course,” yet they don’t have the numbers themselves to support their qualifications to offer the instruction. We get the results that give us the credibility to teach what we teach. You get the benefit of learning right away what we’ve learned over the last three years! You won’t have to spend months & months on trial & error – we’ve already done it for you! Check out our NMBLive Profile here.
This is a 7-day statistic of a spike we created without advertising on Facebook or ‘boosting’ posts; It was created 100% organically using the strategies we teach!
Here’s some of what you will learn in our LIVE 2-hour online Event “Social Media On Steroids – Reality Check”:
- Understanding what “Results” are and how they can affect your bottom line. (1 million page Likes are worthless if no one is paying attention to and engaging with your content. Do you know how to measure this? We teach you how, regardless of where you are starting from!)
- Why Facebook?
- Why it is important to grow your audience
- The “ART” of how to grow a HUGE Online platform
- An introduction to creating exceptional content to post that will cause people to fall in love with your brand (Yes, musicians, you are a “Brand”!)
- How to do this without pounding people over the head with the same thing over and over
- An introduction to the Secrets of “Successful” Video marketing (Even if made with a Smart Phone!)
- Composing the perfect text for posts! (We give you the same secret sauce recipe we have been using!)
- How to use an Editorial Calendar to stay organized and manage your work flow, diversity of content and scheduling. (And we give you a template, as well as other useful follow-up tools!)
- ALL this and MUCH MORE Using Social Media WITHOUT paying for advertising on the platforms you use!
Again, what we teach works for ANY Social Media Platform – you can apply it to all your channels!
Don’t wait! So many people do it backwards, they say “I’ll wait until my new website is done,” or “… my CD,” or “… my book” or “… our when our new product launch is ready” or whatever, and then they do the launch and … “crickets.” This is because they didn’t build that audience—made up of their ideal target audience—beyond what it was for the launch.
This is an investment, not a ‘sunk cost’, and we teach you to do it right, strategically, so you are not spending hours, weeks, months…being ‘busy’ instead of productive.
Money Back Guarantee: If you apply everything we teach you and it doesn’t work, you get a full refund. (We have never had to give a refund!)
If you finally want a different result, then you have to finally do something different!
Register NOW by clicking on the link below for your desired date. The course is $497 USD, but we’ve created special pricing for this special NMB LIVE Webcast:
Only $79 USD if you register by midnight Pacific time, May 16, 2016
Only $97 USD After May 16, through May 24, 2016
Saturday May 21, 2016 from 10:00 AM – Noon Pacific Time
Tuesday May 24, 2016 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Pacific Time
The Webinars will be viewable from anywhere in the world!
You will even be able to pause the live stream in case you have to answer an important call or tinkle!
The year is almost HALF OVER, so don’t miss your chance to finally get on the right path to make 2016 your best year yet!
If you’re serious about what you do, then get serious about how you do it!
Dan Shinder & Lori Shube
Executive Producers, Drum Talk TV
Co-Creators of Social Media On Steroids
This e-mail was sent from NMB Live to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.
NMB Live Broadcast
TerryLynn Melody has invited you to their live broadcast The Songwriter Series.
The Songwriter Series
Originals songs! Originals Artists
Tune in at nmblive.com/songwriters
ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR BROWSER
This months featured artists are:
Markus – K
Jun 23, 2015, 5:30pm (Timezone: America/New York)
NMB Live Broadcast
NMB Live Presents… has invited you to their live broadcast Great Music Workshop.
Great Music Workshop
I will be teaching you VERY HIGH-LEVEL MUSIC STUFF.
Jun 19, 2015, 1:30pm (Timezone: America/New York)
For full details click here.
NMB Live Broadcast Reminder
TerryLynn Melody wants to remind you about their live broadcast happening in the next 24 hours.
The Songwriter Series
Join us at nmblive.com/songwriters for an evening of original music and the stories behind the songs.
1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET Dave Smith
1:30pm PT / 4:30pm ET Phoenix J
3:30pm PT / 6:30pm ET Ed Rogers
4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET Michael Wells
4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET TerryLynn Melody
5:00pm PT / 8:00pm ET John Kyle
5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET Suzen JueL
6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET Xara Fiasco
May 12, 2015, 7:30pm (Timezone: America/New York)