– Will Black Fan Trip to Bermuda Announcment
– 5 Days from Jun 27 to Jully
WILL BLACK OPS: ESCAPE TO BERMUDA / CANADA DAY BEACH BASH 2014
This year Will Black and Sue Kemp are hosting a Will Black OPS: Escape To Bermuda 5 day fan event over the Canada Day Beach Party weekend of June 27 – July 1, 2014.
It’s fun in the sun & action packed with 5 days of Will Black performances, dinners and activities all across Bermuda for your entertainment. This is your chance to hang out with us on our island and experience a true Bermudian escape!
The itinerary of events is listed below. Highlights include:
– Canada Night Party at Hog Penny
– ACIB Canada Day Beach Party
– Sunset Booze Cruise
– Island Tour Bus to Dockyard (with booze stops along the way)
– Bon Voyage BBQ at Sue’s House
All flights and accommodation are your responsibility, but we are suggesting that everyone stay at Grotto Bay Beach Resort. It’s a fantastic reasonably priced resort on the beach with lots of features and actvities and central to our schedule of events.
This will include a one-of-a-kind, super special Will Black OPS gift bag “Bermuda Edition” which you will receive immediately upon arrival on the island.
Here is the schedule of events – check out how awesome this is:
DAY ONE Friday June 27
– Arrival at Grotto Bay Beach Resort
– 7 PM UberVida Sunset Booze Cruise
– Dinner at Hog Penny Pub
– 10 PM Canada Night Party at Hog Penny Pub with Will performing til 1 AM
DAY TWO Saturday June 28
– Canada Day Beach Party at Warwick Long Bay sponsored by the Association of Canadians in Bermuda 12 pm to 5 pm. BBQ and bar are available all afternoon – this will be a large event with around 600 people attending… one word- AWESOME, even if you aren’t Canadian 😉 Will Black is your all-day DJ, plus he sings the National Anthem.
– Dinner at Pickled Onion on the balcony overlooking Hamilton Harbour
– 10 PM Will Black with full band at Hog Penny until 1 AM. The party will continue back at Pickled Onion with band Graffiti Park until 2 AM.
DAY THREE Sunday June 29
– Sunday Funday on the beach at Grotto Bay Resort. Watersport activies include windsurfing, jetski, sailing & snorkeling OR chill out by the pool bar and bbq with Will and Sue.
DAY FOUR Monday June 30
– Afternoon sightseeing tour bus with stops at local watering holes along the way as we make our way to explore historic HMS Dockyard.
– Dinner at The Frog And Onion in Dockyard.
– 9 PM Will Black show at Frog & Onion til midnight.
DAY FIVE Tuesday July 1
– Shopping / chill day in downtown Hamilton or choose your own groove.
– 7 PM Bon Voyage BBQ at Sue’s House.
We know you will have questions, so please feel free to contact Will Black (email@example.com) or Sue Kemp (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or on Facebook anytime.