That right there is the image on the home page of the shiny new Billy Price website
, designed by Frank Vieira, a web-design ninja if ever there was one. We welcome your feedback on the new design–please let us know how it is working for you. I’ll bet it won’t be hard to figure out how to contact us.
On this Labor Day weekend, I have a few gigs I want to call to your attention, especially for our friends in Virginia and eastern Pennsylvania who may not get to see us as often as they (and we) might like:
- Saturday, August 31 (tomorrow night) at the Renzie Park Main Pavilion in McKeesport, Pa., 7:00. If it rains, we will do this show the following night, Sunday, September 1, same time.
- Friday, September 6, Bluegrass and Beyond Music Festival, Harmony, Pa., 8:30 pm. I’m pretty sure that we are the “Beyond.”
- Sunday, September 8, Sully’s in Chantilly, Va. for our friends in the Washington, DC area, 8:00. I played here a few months ago with my pals in the Soul Serenaders, and we had a ball–can’t wait to get back here.
- Anyone in Philly remember the 23 East Cabaret in Ardmore on the Main Line? It has a new name, the Ardmore Music Hall, and we are proud to be playing on opening night Friday, September 20, with the fabulous Holmes Brothers, at 8:00.
- Friday, September 27 at the Jewish Mother in Virginia Beach, Va. at 9:00.
Our full schedule
is online now and is always up to date. We hope to see you!